February 15, 2014
I have been losing my focus lately.
Honestly, I have
again succumbed to the lazy life.
I should at least be trying to study for my upcoming entrance exam next month.
What made me lose focus?
That I am not sure.
I sure do hope that when I secure my exam permit on the 17th, the adrenaline will be back and make me want to study.
I have taken their entrance exam before entering college and have passed but then I chose another school.
I don’t know how much this test will be different from the first but I don’t wanna risk not studying even though I have passed this test before without studying.
“My life depends on it”.
Which is really the case because this is what I really want to do in the future and if I don’t pass here, I’m going to have to wait for another term – or even year before I can retake the exam.
And taking it after a term or a year might be too late already.
Any tips on how I can get back on the right track and regain focus again?
More than a book review, treat this as a “summary” of the first few pages of the book.
“Bitch (noun): A woman who won’t bang her head against the wall obsessing over someone else’s opinion – be it a man or anyone else in her life. She understands that if someone does not approve of her, it’s just one person’s opinion; therefore, it’s of no real importance. She doesn’t try to live up to anyone else’s standards – only her own. Because of this, she relates to a man very differently.” (c) Sherry Argov
Here are few of the numerous characteristics of what men like in bitches:
- She maintains her independence.
- Men hate when women are too clingy; they suffocate.
- She is not needy; he starts to need her.
- She does NOT pursue him.
- Don’t make him the center of your world.
- Don’t change because of him; maintain who you are throughout the relationship.
- This shows that you have a character.
- She is mysterious.
- Be honest but you don’t reveal everything.
- Familiarity breeds contempt.
- Predictability breeds boredom.
- She leaves him wanting.
- Men think that longing is equivalent to love.
- Don’t always meet up with him especially if it is not convenient.
- Men like to chase.
- She doesn’t let him see her sweat.
- When upset, take your time and calm yourself first.
- Men hate naggers and you wouldn’t like to regret saying bad things.
- Clear your head before you convey what you feel.
- She remains in control of her time.
- Take it slowly especially when he wants to hurry.
- Don’t make him think that he has 100% control over you.
- Have control over yourself.
- She maintains a sense of humor.
- A sense of humor lets him know that she is detached.
- Again, this will show that you have your own character.
- Even with this, respect must still remain.
- She places a high value on herself.
- When given a compliment, say thank you; don’t talk him out of it.
- Do NOT fish for compliments.
- Don’t compare yourself to other women in front of them – especially to their ex-girlfriends.
- She is passionate about something other than him.
- Again, don’t make them the center of your world.
- She treats her body like a finely tuned machine.
- She maintains her appearance and health.
- Self-respect is reflected in how she maintains her physical appearance.
- Others opinions doesn’t matter as long as what she does makes her feel good.
Since I just started reading the book, this is all I have so far.
This book made me think about my past relationship(s) and made me realize how much I have compromised just to please someone else.
In just a short time, I have realized a lot and have learned a lot as well.
What do you think about the points mentioned above?