Yesterday (January 4) made it official, I turned twenTEEN.
I know I should’ve foreseen that I wouldn’t be able to post something yesterday because of a gazillion errands that had to be run and that I should’ve drafted something the day before but..
Oh well, what can I still do right?
And because of that, I’ll be posting two for today!
YAY! (full of sarcasm)
But hey, words are free flowing from my mind right now so why not take advantage right?
How I celebrated my birthday will be a bit detailed on my next post but for now, I’ll enumerate the things I want to give my 21 year old self next year .(as promised!)
I honestly haven’t filtered/revised the things I’ve listed but I’m still going to post them anyway.
P.S. PLEASE DON’T LAUGH.
Here it goes..
- a beach body – I’m serious!! I already miss my former self. The one who effortlessly doesn’t gain much and is always a swim-bikini ready person! Not the drool kind of ready but still..you get me right?
- a getaway withOUT relatives – I know, I know. Nothing beats family but I really really want to experience this! It’s like a big step into coming out of my comfort zone. It need not be for at least two days or something..almost a day can be considered!
- ATM with at least Php *0,000 – The ” * ” was really placed there. No typographical error. I can save a lot. The problem is that I can only save when I have something I need or want to save up for. I can’t just save for the sake of saving. It is something I should fix for myself and for my future also. I will start monitoring my finances well.
- new phone – Just because my phone is slowly giving up on me already. You know what they say..”slowly but surely”. I think that is what my phone is doing right now. HAHAHA!
- new sets of undergarments (okay I hope no guy reads this. lol. just kidding) – I want to feel a new
womanlady. I don’t know..I think even if those pieces of clothing are literally under your garments, it can give you that little push you need. Think self-confidence.
- “me” day at least every other month – because I want time to think and de-stress and just enjoy being me. Time to appreciate my life and the things and people around me. 🙂
- fixed sleep cycle – Yes, fixeD. Meaning I’ve already done it. I know some people might think that it is still early to think about ageing and all but I wouldn’t wanna risk my skin and appearance just to find out if an unfixed sleep cycle is really not a good idea.
- bikini picture – This has been long overdue. Actually, my best friend and I wanted to do this a few years back but for some reason, we weren’t able to do it. Last week, I had an opportunity to take one because I was at Boracay but I didn’t. Why? Because I don’t think I still can. I want it to be taken when I feel like I won’t be ashamed if someone (but me) will see it.
- belly piercing – This can be done anytime but then again, I would like to get it done when I actually have the guts to have others see it as well.
- friends I would want to be friends with till I grow old – Sounds cheesy eh? Unlike other people who treat their acquaintances (which they refer to as friends) as collections, I need not have plenty of friends. What I want are those friends who I know will be there with me no matter what happens. And of course, I will do the same for them.
That is what I have listed so far.
What do you think? 🙂
P.s I didn’t proof read. Sorry for the errors.