First of all I want to greet everyone a happy happy new year!!!
The past year (2013) was a wild ride.
A lot has happened – some under control, some without.
Though no one’s year is expected to be perfect, I have a lot of things to be thankful for the past year.
Let me rewind back to my 2013 and mention just a few…
- March 10 of 2013 was when I made this blog! I have always wanted to have my own blog and write about my interests and other random stuff.
- Finished Korean 1 at University of the Philippines, Diliman
- Saw Lee Min Ho again this year because of his My Everything concert!!
- Ticked something off my bucket list: Wakeboarding.
- I joined a group which unfortunately is not active anymore but the few real friends I made there are still my friends now.
- I discovered a lot about other people and about myself.
- I never stopped learning.
- Boracay Getaway for 4 days & 3 nights!
- BORACAY PUBCRAWL!!! (Which I plan to repeat!!)
- A chance to go to a country I’ve always been interested in. Still wishing it pushes through!!
The list goes on and on and on.
Now, fast forward to the present.. I have a lot of things in mind that I look forward to but since I don’t like to jinx it, I’ll mention it as I achieve it throughout this year.
What I’ll mention though are my New Years Resolutions.
I haven’t really completed my list yet but these are a few of them..
- Travel internationally (South East Asian country)
- EXERCISE (FOR REAL) at least 4 hours a week.
- When drinking, not more than 5 bottles of beer / ~10 shots –just being realistic
- No to binge eating
- At least one day of “me” day every other month
- Will fix my sleep cycle so I can eat breakfast
- Monitor and manage finances well
Apart from those things mentioned above which I want to happen to my life.. there is one thing that I really am wishing for right now.
It is hard to explain at this moment but it can change my life big time. All I’m wishing for my birthday this year is that thing. I hope the opportunity is meant for me and that it’ll be granted to me soon.
I swear to never waste it and seize every opportunity that will help me be my best self.
Sorry if this post is a bit mediocre.
I’m really having a writers block but I really wanted to post a blog today.
Since I’m turning twenTEEN in a few days, I plan to write a “What I’ll give my 21 year old self” post and see if I’ll be able to achieve them after a year :>