Rules & Guidelines:
1.) Post 11 random facts about yourself
2.) Answer 11 questions made by the person that nominated you
3.) Create 11 questions for the bloggers you pass the award to
4.) Choose 5 bloggers or more to pass the award to and mention them in your post
5.) Go to their blog and let them know that they have been nominated
6.) No tag backs
11 Random Facts About Little Miss Wanderr
1. I (absolutely, certainly, whole-heartedly) am a fan of Lee Min Ho.
2. I am a sucker for dark chocolates!
3. I like dressing up and experiment outfits in my head but it is seldom that I do actually wear my “creations”. They stay in my head.
4. The travel bug never fails to bite me every single day which makes me want to travel more and more each day.
5. I’ve read a couple of novels and my favourite is The Doomsday Conspiracy by Sidney Sheldon.
6. I’m fond of shoes with high heels. My highest pair is a pair of platform pumps with approxiately 5-5.5″ heels. (Note: I’m around 5.5-5.6 ft)
7. I am currently a 3rd year Marketing Management college student at a university in the Philippines.
8. I have two mobile phones – one of which I don’t use – and a tablet which can keep me occupied even for a whole day.
9. Frankly, I couldn’t remember the last time I was satisfied with my body.
10. I think I have a mild case of OCD. (Ex. I always make sure the chairs are pushed back after using it)
11. I change the tooth brush I use every month.
11 Questions I Have to Answer (Chef Cams)
1. Which country are you most interested in visiting and why?
The Land of the Morning Calm a.k.a. Korea. North or South? BOTH! North Korea because I am really curious with what is in there and how people there live, what they do and how “different” – if they really are – from South Koreans or other people in general. South Korea because I am intrigued with their culture, the scenic places there, the people and of course Lee Min Ho. ^^
2. If you are to be a fruit, what would you be and why?
A coconut. A coconut looks harsh from the outside but in reality, it is really very delicate. The first impression of people on me is that I am unapproachable, not kind and unfriendly. But once they get to know me, they say otherwise.
3. What attitude does the majority perceive of you?
When they don’t know me yet, they always think that I am not friendly.
4. What is the funniest thing you’ve ever done?
I really couldn’t remember the funniest. Maybe I can share the one or two of the most memorable instead? First, I’ve tried not sleeping for more than 24 hours and going straight to the mall at 5 AM to line up to be one of the first 40 to purchase a certain amount to have a meet and greet and pass for Min Ho’s visit here in Manila. The mall opens at 10 AM. Second, I was at my neighbour’s house till around 5 AM because we were drinking. I have a class the following day and our school service fetches us at 5:45 AM. I took a bath and went straight to school. I was 4th year high school at that time. (I don’t drink anymore :>)
5. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? And why?
Harry Potter all the way! I have been a Harry Potter fan for the longest time – since it started around 12 years ago. I can relate to the characters of Harry Potter because it felt like I was growing up with them. With the Lord of the Rings, it really didn’t catch my attention. I haven’t actually watched it yet.
6. What is something that you’ve always wanted to do, but haven’t done yet?
Travel the world. Aside from the fact that I don’t have enough funds yet, I also don’t have time for long time travels because I am still a student. Though I am starting to work on it by going somewhere far at least once a year. You can view my bucket list here. 🙂
7. If you are to choose what animal you want to be, what and why?
An eagle. Detailed explanation here.
- Eagles fly alone at high altitudes
- Eagles have strong vision
- Eagles hunt.
- Eagles love storm
- Eagles test before they trust
- Eagles are good mentors
- Old eagles pluck out their own feathers
8. What is your comfort food?
It varies. I don’t have a certain type of food that I want to eat when I’m stressed or depressed. I just like to eat and eat. 🙂
9. Airplane or Cruise Ship, and why?
As of the moment, airplanes. I haven’t tried riding a cruise ship so I wouldn’t really know what I prefer out of the two but once I get to, I promise to update this. Haha. But seriously, I think cruise ships are fun to be on. You get to do a lot of things in there like shopping, dining, swimming, playing sports, dancing and so many more. Also, you get an opportunity to mingle with other people freely and actually enjoy the breeze the ocean has to offer. It is just that it is way way way more expensive that airplane rides.
10. What is your favorite sport?
Hmm.. this is tough. Badminton?
11. What are 8 things you can’t do without, and why?
a. Lee Min Ho – not that he is mine but he inspires me a lot. I know it sounds a bit strange but I am a person who really finds a hard time to do something when I am not inspired. I motivate myself through him and make him one of the reasons why I keep striving to become a better individual.
b. My tablet – because it keeps me occupied and relieves me from the stresses of everyday. I keep updated on events and news through it and it keeps me company when I want company. It entertains me when needed and continues to make my mind be alert.
c. Music stored on my gadget – it helps me concentrate even on the smallest things and helps me sleep sometimes.
d. Free Wi-Fi – We’ve had Wi-Fi for years now in our house that it has become usual for me to always have an access to the internet. It is connected to what I’ve listed in B which is my tablet. They come hand in hand in entertaining me and keeping me updated.
e. BB Cream – because I am a lady. Hahaha. Enough said!
f. O2 Optix contact lenses – because I am almost blind. Well, not really. The grade of my lenses are both 375 (+3.75). I am not comfortable when I wear eye glasses and because I sometimes doze off while wearing them so they get deformed. I am particular with the brand because since I doze off while wearing them a lot, this brand allows me to do so even for 6 straight days. It is safe because it has more oxygen compared to the regular lenses.
g. Caleb! – my tofu doll. I feel uneasy when I sleep without him. It became a habit to hug him. Before I sleep, I hug him and when I wake up in a different angle, side or position, I am still hugging him. ^^
h. Water! I love drinking water that I average drinking 3-4 glasses of water when I eat outside and around 2-3 when I eat at home plus more water when I just feel like drinking.
Questions I Have to Answer (Wietske)
1. When you were in primary school, what was your dream job? And what is it now?
I wanted to become a dentist and a model at the same time. Now, I want to be a host of a travel program!
2. What is your favorite movie and why?
Chinese Zodiac as of the moment. Because everything is there – action, romance, comedy.
3. What music do you listen too when you are down?
I am really not the type who listens to too much upbeat songs so even when I’m down, I listen to my “chill” playlist which has slow and soothing songs.
4. Would you rather spend money on shampoo or on conditioner?
Shampoo. Given that my hair is oily – healthy oily – it would be too much if I don’t use shampoo! 🙂
5. In what way are you connected to Korea?
I have friends there and my heart is connected to it in some way I just couldn’t find the right words to explain it. ^^
11 Questions to be Answered by the Nominated Bloggers
1. Who do you idolize the most and why?
2. Do you consider yourself an addict to something? If yes, what is it?
3. Your greatest fear is?
4. What is your current favourite song? How come?
5. Which country would you want to explore the most? Why?
6. The most risky decision you’ve ever made is?
7. If you can see the world through someone’s eyes for a day, who would it be and why?
8. Do you like/love or liked/loved school? Why?
9. When you were little, what was your dream job?
10. Now, what job would you like to have?
11. Do you have a favourite quotation or motto? Please share it ^^
Amazing Bloggers I Have Nominated!
P.S: If you are to link me in your blog, please use https://wanderrwithmee.wordpress.com/about/ instead because without the /about/, I don’t receive any notification. Thank you 🙂